• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Half-Life VANCE Gets A New Media Update, Xen Is Officially Released and More - All Things Lambda (Jan 2 2020)

    Half-Life VANCE Gets A New Media Update, Xen Is Officially Released and More - All Things Lambda (Jan 2 2020)


    VANCE Gets A New Media Update, Xen Is Officially Released and More - All Things Lambda (Jan 2 2020)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:36 PM PST

    This has to be my favorite detail from Black Mesa Xen. Scientists counting their kills of the different creatures, all with hilarious names.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:18 AM PST

    I made an HECU Marine/Adrian Shephard in Rainbow Six Vegas 2. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Got this cool lambda pin for Christmas

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Just received my original Gasmask from URSS (1960), i thought it was the perfect time to make a metrocop cosplay, what you all think ?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Bla bla is theory only

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:45 PM PST

    So I was playing the old Half Life on my phone and when I checked saved games the picture that shows where you are now shows "Die, Freeman." I don't know if I found an Easter egg everyone knows so yeah, the more you know I guess.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:32 PM PST

    My New Shirt That I Got Today

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:35 AM PST

    [Art] Padorucop

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:34 AM PST

    What would Alyx Vance look like in Goldsrc?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:28 PM PST

    I'm just curious. And I'm not talking about Half-Life: Alyx. I'm talking about the character.

    submitted by /u/FMM_UV-32
    [link] [comments]

    I made a song that's similar to Freeman you fool, but with quotes from Barney, called "Open fire, Gordon!"

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    G-Man/Barney is a Great Singer and Performer

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Anyone know where to find this in a store near me? I live in Georgia

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Is Black Mesa Xen ready to be played?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:08 PM PST

    I'll contextualize what I mean by "ready." I've been waiting for this complete game for about as long as I've been waiting for another Half-Life sequel. I have played through the first part of the game, but haven't played through Xen yet. I know Xen was recently released in beta.

    Those of you who have played it, what is the quality of the beta? Are they just polling for small minor adjustments or is there still stuff missing? I've been able to hold off on checking out Xen so far, so if it's clearly got bugs I don't mind waiting longer, but I'd also like to play through Black Mesa to kick off my pre HL:Alyx release play through. Thoughts?

    Edit: People have pointed out that the game is out of beta. Everyone go play it!

    submitted by /u/Crislips
    [link] [comments]

    Freeman's Days

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:57 PM PST

    I continue my playthrough of the first Half-life! I really love this game man. Tell me what y'all think!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Would you REALLY want Gordon and Alyx to hookup?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:35 AM PST

    I played HL2 for many years, and until, like, a couple years ago, I thought Eli hookin' Alyx and Gordon up was kinda creepy. At the time of HL2, all the characters thought Gordon was actually 46! I know his age didn't change since he was in stasis, but Eli didn't know that! Alyx is only, like, 21 at the time of HL2!

    At the time of HL1, Gordon was 26, and Alyx was 1! Yeah, think about that for a sec! A 25-year age gap between Gordon and Alyx! Do you ship them now? :P

    submitted by /u/CrimsonFlareGun45
    [link] [comments]

    In Half Life 2, what does battery really mean?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Hey. I have finished Half Life 2 and Half Life 2 Episode One, now i am playing Episode Two. I still don't really comprehend what does it matter if my suit is charged up or not? It seems to deflect some damage when charged up but nothing besides.

    submitted by /u/Copernicus111
    [link] [comments]

    Where was Gordon in stasis?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:33 AM PST

    When Gordon was put in stasis, where exactly was he? Where did the G-Man put him?

    submitted by /u/FMM_UV-32
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Question Re-GFX packs for HL2 Parts 1 & 2. Anything easy and reliable out there? Thanks.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Playing through the series, well Black Mesa then HL2 (skipped the old verions - sorry) need to play the HL1 DLC at some point... anyway... just finished HL2 Update. Is there a GFX update for HL2 Eps 1 & 2 other than a MODDB option, and if not, had anyone had success with these mods? This looks pretty great but no explicit install instrucs.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsBSRdTQuCM

    submitted by /u/InformedChoice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment