• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Half-Life half life 2 steam reviews

    Half-Life half life 2 steam reviews


    half life 2 steam reviews

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Gravity Gun I modeled from scratch in Blender, and textured in Substance Painter! Rendered in Blender EEVEE

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Thought you guys might like the headcrab i made for my dad

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Most of this is exaggerated for comedy purposes, please don't crucify me

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    What??

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Headcrab tierlist

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Requested : Custom Made Half-Life Original Game Soundtrack Cassette Tape. More soon to come...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:49 AM PST

    A small text based MMO I play just added crowbars

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Headcrab tried to go after gnome

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:28 AM PST

    2020 has been a great year for Half-Life fans.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:12 AM PST

    With the release of Half-Life Alyx, and the full release of Black Mesa. To the hit youtuber series Half-Life Vr, that has caused a huge push in half-life References and Memes.

    Please if there is another project that happened this year i would be excited to know

    submitted by /u/Mrtomatoe22
    [link] [comments]

    Zambir

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    It will be 2021 soon. Two years remain.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:20 AM PST

    Did the marines actually questioned the scientists during the Black Mesa incident or was it just a "friendly game" to slaughter more easily.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:58 PM PST

    In Black Mesa (Never played the original Half Life because my PC refuses to make it work), during the beginning of "we've got hostiles" you can hear 2 (maybe 3?) times a line from the H.E.C.U "facility manager" saying for the scientists to report top-side as soon as possible for "questioning". My question is, did the H.E.C.U actually questioned the science team or was it a trick for easier elimination?

    submitted by /u/_gary_gray_
    [link] [comments]

    Outskirts [Gmod]

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:43 PM PST

    I finally made it to Xen!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Oh my nelly, this took so much time to get to.

    I've died so many times in this game. So much so that the people watching me asked me what difficulty the game was, and they didn't want to believe me when I said it was Easy mode.

    I'm so glad to have made it, but if this game is difficult on easy mode, I'm terrified of Opposing Force, which I heard is a harder version of Half-Life.

    submitted by /u/Warrior_of_Light416
    [link] [comments]

    Combine

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:29 AM PST

    I left the stupid gnome and I have to start over [HLA]

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:43 PM PST

    So I just got to chapter 9 of my play through to get the "gnome vault of my own" achievement in Half Life: Alyx. Then I realized that I had left the gnome earlier in chapter 8 (I'm tired, y'all) and thought, oh I'll just go back to a save where I still had the gnome. No big deal. And turns out I made too many saves since then and can't go back. I have to start the whole game over... Fs in the chat.

    submitted by /u/gordon_feetman
    [link] [comments]

    [S2FM] Yakuza Gordon Freeman kicks the door

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:51 PM PST

    A video that my friend made. Game is Half Life: Restored.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Why doesn't the morphine from the Hazard Suit make Gordon weaker?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:07 PM PST

    At the very least, you'd think he'd get groggy and not fight as well. At the worst, you'd think he'd overdose eventually.

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment