• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Half-Life "If I Die I Restart" -- This week's dumbest death goes to.. DOOR!

    Half-Life "If I Die I Restart" -- This week's dumbest death goes to.. DOOR!


    "If I Die I Restart" -- This week's dumbest death goes to.. DOOR!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    At least this guy seems happy

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Y e a

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    so i asked gaben's son on his instagram story about half life 3.here is his respond:

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Gray Newell has a message for us

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    "He's Kicking it" | Wallpaper (3840x2160 native)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    3? What does that mean

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Lab Practicum // Art by me

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    I present to you, the g-pog

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    The nostalgic things you find when cleaning up the house you grew up in..

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Cut Half-Life: Alyx Ending

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Just Finished Black Mesa and I must say that it was absolutely amazing

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    I know, I'm probably RandomHalfLifeFan # 213 posting this but I really wanted to get this off my chest.

    Well, where do I start with this? Black Mesa project is pretty much one of the reasons I got on Steam in the first place in preparation for its release (back then the mod needed Source SDK 2007). I remember, one day, about in 2008, I came home after playing original Half-Life in an internet cafe, wondering how amazing it could have been if remade with the graphics of Half-Life 2. I turned on the TV and one of the gaming TV channels literally played the trailer (the very first one) for Black mesa. I followed the development, even was on the official Black Mesa forums and I must say, it has been an amazing experience. And when the mod was release in 2012, it blew my mind how good it actually was. The retail was more of it and improved on many fronts. I never did really view it as just a mod, but for me it has been equal to the official Valve games.

    After clocking in about 40-50 hours on my first play through (estimated, I really went in slow and secret/easter egg hunting, appreciating many details and some goofing around, I have about 78 hours and had to restart from beginning from start of Questionable Ethics after Definitive edition made my saves incompatible), I must say the devs did an amazing job, but especially with Xen. Of course there are some problems - optimization issues, especially in the penultimate map of the Interloper (from what I gather, the Alien Grunt barrels can get stuck on a conveyor belt and that can cause A LOT of them to bunch up, some spawning grunts too, TANKING the frame rate), lack of any real anti aliasing (FXAA only..., really???), stability issues (had 3-4 crashes and one bad freeze) and quite a but of bugs, but imo, the amount of stuff Crowbar collective did is just astounding. As a long time Half-Life fan I would encourage anyone who likes Half Life to try it out.

    submitted by /u/DarthGiorgi
    [link] [comments]

    Bro, he's already dead, Chill out

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Ruined date (made with gmod)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Half Life 2 Train Ambience

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    I'm defiantly not the first person to notice this but the hl2 ambience train sound is in every third or fourth thing i see. It was in David Lynch's what did jack do, 60 days in, breaking bad, and some other games and movies. it immediately takes me out of everything, am I insane or has anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/funnycoolepic911
    [link] [comments]

    <:: Mission Accomplished, 10.4 Overwatch Satisfactory Anti-Citizen Elimination. Reporting status.::>

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    The REAL secret behind HLX...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Half-Life => 1
    Half-Life: Opposing Force => 2
    Half-Life: Blue Shift => 3
    Half-Life: Decay => 4
    Half-Life 2 => 5
    Half-Life 2: Lost Coast => 6
    Half-Life 2: Episode 1 => 7
    Half-Life 2: Episode 2 => 8
    Half-Life: Alyx => 9

    HLX => 10

    submitted by /u/Schipunov
    [link] [comments]

    Massive Accidental Pigeon Slaughter (sry)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    looking sus

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    The Combine, or something..... idk i don't play Half Life

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Adrian in Quarantine zone

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    HL:A Strider Attack

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment