• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Half-Life Freeman's getting kinda old.

    Half-Life Freeman's getting kinda old.


    Freeman's getting kinda old.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Just found the best cosplay

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    The Combine architecture is hands down the most gorgeous yet alienly accurate style I've ever seen

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Even minecraft wants gordan

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    I saw some people showing their HL collection on steam and i forgot, that i have my retail/WON cd collection, soo here it is

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Can someone more talented then me edit the HECU saying let's go ?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    HL: Olga - Act 1: Malcompliance - Page 7: Suspend Negotiations

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Gordon Freeman, in the flesh

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Half life 64 my first sm64 Mcinema

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Best friends! <3

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    I made dust2 but it's the Borealis

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    tf2 x hla

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Half life alyx - how scary is it?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I will start off this post by saying that I hate horror movies, and can't say I've played many (if any) horror games. I don't like jump scares at all, and I don't really like the dark in games.

    I also will add, I don't play VR a huge amount, but really want to try Alyx since it looks really good. I played HL2 Demo earlier and found it a little creepy but not scary per se, just the environment.

    I think I will really like everything else about the game, I'm just worried about the horror aspect and how intense it may be. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/tom_thepcnerd
    [link] [comments]

    My theory on why antlions from HLA and HL2 are different (and why there are different headcrab variants)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    So you know how the antlions from Half life alyx are much different and more bullet proof than those in half life 2, and contain some explosive material? Well I have a theory of my own to explain this. If you ever take biology your freshman year you would know about speciation, and geographical isolation. So basically on Xen where the antlions come from, the antlions were probably more compacted together and in smaller numbers due to there being very limited spaces, well when the Resonance Cascade hits, the antlions and other Xen creatures come to earth and well you know what happens.

    So when the antlions come to earth, there is a lot more room for the antlions to build their hives and crap. Well with the whole combine cities and wastelands and oceans, the antlions as well as other species became isolated, resulting in them adapting differently to different environments (natural selection) Given how antlions are from another universe it's likely that they may mutate more than Earth creatures, so when they became isolated they probably evolved into different species. Hence forth there being the antlions in HL2 which are faster and more adaptive to the coast and in HLA with antlions more adaptive to bullets given them being closer to combine facilities. The same can be used with head crabs. Remember when you only encounter one type of headcrab at black Mesa? Well they probably evolved into different species when they came to Earth too. So what do you guys think, what other kinds of antlions do you think there are? What about with headcrabs as well?

    submitted by /u/Vorteplex
    [link] [comments]

    Overwatch, I am DANCING.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    I always liked how Black Mesa did the HEV zombies

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    [SFM] Snarkin'

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    i found legendary video..

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    some barneys

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    Citadel scale model

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    G-man gives you a surprise! :D

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    Another happy landing

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment